7.21.2005

On being beamed up . . .

So . . . where've I been 'n' why'm I back ova heah?! Well, I got sick - really sick. 'Nuff sed.

I came back, frankly, because I think I have a rather unique perspective and I can't keep my fingers still (which is the blogoswamp equivalent of not being able to keep my mouth shut). The original concept of P! as an extra-political celebration of effective populist, progressive action is important to me. I have a deep sense of gratitude and respect for the Contributing Editors' efforts in keeping P! alive during my journey to innerspace and back(??). Now, as Coordinating Editor, I will work to strengthen our commitment to our stated principles and mission. More later . . .

Meanwhile . . . Yo!! Scottieeeeeeeeeeeeee!?!?!? Y'all got the power now, dontcha?! How could you leave me here? Live long and prosper.