2.08.2006

More Stupid White People Tricks

I've been trying to ignore it, but I can't . . .

I am absolutely disgusted by some of my fellow "leftist" bloggers who have said about "the cartoon riots", in effect, "What's the big deal deal? Get over it!" Disgusted.

Listen, folks. This isn't some game we're involved with on this planet. Freedom of speech my ass. All in good fun, my ass. The Danish fuck-heads who published those damned things acted in gross ignorance and complete irresponsibility, especially in the context of the daily-escalating hatred of the West by the Muslim world. The publication was especially egregious considering the deep tradition in the Muslim culture proscribing the creation of images of Mohammed.

Yes, I think religion, whatever the denomination, is the cause of a bunch of pain and conflict. I would expect, frankly, extremist "christians" to enjoy these tasteless depictions of a revered religious figure. But American lefists? Grow the fuck up, aiight??
....................................
I just saw somewhere that John "Fuck Off and Die" Bolton has been nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize. What? What?? What??????? Scandanavians. Sheeeeesh! Whitest of the white.


.........................
Before you leave, please visit the P! Amazon Store and vote in the lastest P!oll